There’s a few things I learned this weekend that I want to share while they are fresh in my mind.
1. I am thankful for my government job… meaning, I am thankful that I don’t have to work tomorrow because I screwed up my sleep schedule today by staying in bed with the husband till after 4 pm.
2. I am thankful that I have dogs and not children. (see prior post)
3. I am not ready to have children (again, see prior post).
4. I could survive a whole weekend on cereal and milk.
5. HGTV can keep me occupied for HOURS!
6. HGTV gives me too many home improvement ideas for my own good.
7. My house needs too many updates and I’m way lazy.
8. I enjoy a good Sunday paper, but get pissed if there are no coupons. I love to cut coupons. Using them… that’s another thing.
9. Jason’s step-dad will be back from Afghanistan this coming week. I’m very thankful that he’s coming back – he’s my number one go-to-guy for installing the hardwood floors. And we have three bedrooms and the laundry room to go.
10. And finally… going a few days without using the debit card makes the checkbook much easier to balance.