As promised (only a day later), here’s the awesome goodies I got from Joy.
Joy sent so much good stuff, I couldn’t fit it all in one picture. And the hankies, ribbons, lace & buttons are a treasure. My favorite was the pink and green ribbon with two clear jewels. Absolutely adorable!
Here’s a list of the goodies she sent:
- Nail Color Pen – never had one of these… can’t wait to use it!
- Burt’s Bees lip balm, cuticle cream, hand salve and Res-Q Ointment… I sent some Burt’s Bees to Joy… turns out we have the same tastes!
- Packet of Wildflowers… I’ll plant these this weekend!
- Jolly Time Popcorn… single serving, so no sharing!
- Forever Fig eye shadow… yum! Loving this color!
- Lavender, Green Tea & Geranium relaxing lotion… mmm… I’m putting this on my dry elbows and taking a nice nap!
- Rimmel Nail Polish in Posh Trash… this will look POSH on my toes!
- Home Sweet Home Yankee Candle… sooo smelly good.
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion… husband likey-likey! Me too!
- And… get this… my very own artist trading card… made by JOY! She’s so creative.
Joy included little notes with each item telling me why she liked each of the things she chose. I loved all of her wrapping with the hankies and ribbon.
Thanks, Joy! And thanks to Mamarazzi for hosting this blog swap!